- 6 vital takeaways from attending Pricing and Selling Virtual Events
- VIRTUAL AND ONLINE TRAINING
- Top 5 Takeaways from PLANNING & EXECUTING SUCCESSFUL VIRTUAL EVENTS NOW
- NEW specialist venue training courses
- You’ve got a great venue. How do you attract more business to it?
- Social Media: 5 top tips on how to use it effectively for your events
- 13 copywriting essentials for event professionals
- 10 steps to an award-winning conference
Search the site:
The Media House on twitter
Excellent response by Jane Longhurst, MIA, the hugely important and valuable events sector urgently needs targeted support #eventprofs
Prime minister @BorisJohnson has confirmed that conferences and exhibitions will not be allowed to re-open on 1 October. Rules in place for 6 months, the #EventsIndustry industry must have have financial support https://www.conference-news.co.uk/news/conferences-and-exhibitions-will-not-reopen-1-october-prime-minister-confirms #eventprofs #BusinessEvents
NHS staff and care workers trying to get a test so they can go to work to save lives? Carping.
Parents trying to get a test for their kids so they can go to school? Carping.
These incompetent Tory failures treat the British people with contempt.
‘Brexit deal never made sense’ says man who negotiated it, signed it, prevented MPs from scrutinising it, campaigned for it and won a general election on the back of it: