Creating ‘must-attend’ eventsBuild compelling events that engage delegates and build long-term profitability
By focusing on developing great content, building partnerships and alliances and using social media effectively, this course will show you how to build industry defining events. Alternative financial conference models will be reviewed and the latest techniques for adding value and engaging delegates assessed. You will benefit from expert advice on how to extend your brand and create long-term value.
An interview with the trainer, Pauline Coulter
Exploiting the changing marketplace for events to develop ‘Must-Attend’ events
- Assessing the impact of the internet revolution and “free” information on conference research, communication, and execution
- Using the growth of ‘real time’ marketplaces and relationships
- Exploiting new technology and social networking
Creating great conference content that adds value to the whole community
- understanding the market dynamics and different ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ perspectives
- mobilising the market – identifying who can help you make the event a success
- achieving uniqueness and becoming the definitive source of information – the industry defining event
- excellence as a competitive differentiator
Using social networking to become part of the community, not just a conference ‘supplier’
- understanding the community – who they are and what do they need
- using social networking sites to secure and provide information and build relationships between buyers and sellers
Alternative Financial models for Conferences and how they affect the event
- understanding what delegates and sponsors really want from a conference
- reviewing alternative models and understanding how they relate to different markets
- understanding how the financial drivers determine conference content
Developing partnerships, alliances and networks to develop your brand and build your event
- securing alliances and partnerships to cement the importance of your event
- building networks to market and communicate to your community and beyond
- becoming a conduit and font of knowledge to build loyalty
- creating and building your events brand values
Adding value at the event and creating a lasting experience
- creative methods and new technology for creating a dynamic event
- adding value pre/post and at the event to maximise loyalty of delegates and sponsors
All attendees who complete the course satisfactorily, will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is relevant for anyone who has to think creatively and deliver commercially. That includes senior content producers, portfolio directors, senior marketers and sponsorship managers – anyone who has to think strategically about the direction of their events.
Follow us on:
One of the top three non-financial motivators, 76% of employees want clear opportunities for growth.
Join our mailing list to hear about new course dates and special offers
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Good course, covered all aspects of business development. Very good trainer – he understands the event business well.
Head of Tax Conferences
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Overall, a very well run course, addressing specific questions by the attendees. Informative and enjoyable!