Executive Coaching and MentoringDesigned to create programmes that deliver exceptional results
Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Our event focused coaching and mentoring programmes are designed to create programmes that deliver exceptional results to each executive receiving the coaching and delivers commercially to the event company.
The initial catalyst for the executive coaching relationship will vary in every case, but could include:
- Developing Strategic Leadership Skills
- Driving Commercial Performance
- Building and Developing High Performing Teams
- Managing Change and Agility
- Driving Innovation and Creativity
- Developing Advanced Communication Skills
- Onboarding into a new role
- Increasing Personal Presence and Gravitas
- Support Leading a major Project Delivery or initiative
- Developing a leadership image and a personal brand
The length and frequency of the coaching sessions will depend on your specific objectives and will be discussed with you during our initial consultations but typically range from 6 to 12 months.
7 Reasons why Senior Event Leaders should consider Executive Coaching:
- To become truly outstanding! – In the same way that top sportsmen and women will always seek out the top coaches in their field, you too should have an Executive Coach that will encourage you to reach your potential. Your Executive Coach will hold you accountable for the actions that you agree to complete, will make demands of you that will continually stretch your performance and will push, challenge, cajole and motivate you to achieve them. They will also be there to be the first to congratulate you on a job well done!
- To support you in a new leadership role – You need to ‘hit the ground running’ and are particularly vulnerable in the first few months as you will lack an in-depth knowledge of the challenges you’ll face and what it will take to succeed within the new role. Coaching will give you support, know-how and confidence.
- To drive and achieve change – Any strategic change programme demands rigour and having a safe space to brainstorm and plan the way ahead for your team can be critical to the overall projects success. Coaching can help ensure all aspects of the programme run on time and delivers the results.
- You have a lot of business experience but have neglected your own personal development – You may work hard to ensure that people in your team receive all of the appropriate training, but your own development needs have moved beyond generic training. As a result, you have neglected your own development. Choosing to work with an Executive Coach will focus you on the key aspects that will make a difference to you and your performance.
- To reignite motivation and drive – Working with your Executive Coach can help you build a strong impression of the value you have to contribute to your organisation and together help you discover career avenues that will allow you once again to contribute at your highest capability level.
- To finetune your leadership skills – ‘Leadership’ is the new watchword for career success, but defining the elements of leadership that you need to build upon in order to motivate your team’s performance is an area that can be explored more fully through working with your Executive Coach.
- To manage workload more effectively – like any modern Executive, we are bombarded by high volumes of work in a fast moving and changing landscape. Your Executive Coach can act as a sounding board and offer an alternative perspective that it can sometimes be difficult to gain for yourself. Together you will work to identify the fundamental issues that need to be addressed and select activities with confidence that you know will make the difference.
Our executive coaches are not only brilliant coaches but they also have a background in events, so understand the very real pressures and nuances of your business. Contact us to find out how we can work with you to support you and your business.
Who We Work With
When done well, offering continued training and professional development has three major benefits:
- Employees are more invested in business goals and more loyal to the company’s values.
- Employees can perform their duties better, allowing them to increase performance and feel more confident in their positions.
- More top talent is attracted to your company, which helps you make better hiring decisions in the long run.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Your hard work, endeavour, commercial prowess and leadership will forever serve as an inspiration to all of us.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Good course, covered all aspects of business development. Very good trainer – he understands the event business well.
Head of Tax Conferences,
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thought the course was very good — opened up peoples thoughts and good scene setter.
Head of Conferences,