Getting the best value when choosing your virtual event platformKey considerations when choosing or switching virtual event technology providers
If you are struggling to evaluate which platform is right for you and the events you run or think you have make a mistake in the platform you have chosen, then this course is a must attend. It is hugely time consuming to have demos, access and compare platforms then get real transparency in pricing — this course will do the hard work for you and leave you with the information you need to make the right choices.
Ashanti Bentil-Dhue introduces the course
This course will cover the following:
- What you need to know about the current Event Technology Market and main players
- How to create a hierarchy of needs checklist when searching for event technology
- How to negotiate with event technology companies (and the key questions to ask in order to save time and money)
- Jargon to be aware of when dealing with event technology platforms
- Things to consider when selecting event technology for hybrid events
- How to switch event technology provides to get a better deal and service
NB We do not receive commissions for highlighting any platforms mentioned. This is a starting place for you to consider which platform is best for you, your own due diligence is encouraged post-training
All attendees who complete the course satisfactorily, will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is relevant for all event professionals who are looking at which platforms to use for their virtual or hybrid events.
Follow us on:
Training is great value for money
Companies that invest in employee training enjoy 24% higher profit margins versus companies that don’t.
Join our mailing list to hear about new course dates and special offers
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Great course. Very interesting and a great eye opener. Being shown case studies of the number of extra online delegates achieved was excellent.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Excellent food for thought. Reinforces what we are doing. Great to have time to think and reflect