Content Marketing for conferences and events
How to leverage content marketing to engage customers and drive revenue
Content Marketing for events focuses on the specific opportunities for conferences, exhibitions and associations in content marketing to engage event communities and convert them to delegates and sponsors through an effective content strategy.
Using real examples and case studies, the course will examine how to research, create and execute an effective plan to drive interest, awareness, engagement and revenue growth for your event.
Content marketing principles, tools, tactics and strategies are explained and assessed, and their relevance in the context of events applied. Participants will also learn how to establish ambitious yet realistic content marketing objectives and KPI’s, and measure their effectiveness for sustained managerial buy in. How to integrate and maximise channels to disseminate content marketing efforts will also be covered.
98% of our delegates would recommend our courses
Please call us to find out about in-house training or future dates on +44 (0)20 8374 1712
Places are limited to ensure maximum learning
Each attendee will receive a content marketing toolkit, including the latest, most relevant whitepapers, case studies and popular videos as material to reference back to after the course.
Overview of Content Marketing: definition, evolution and purpose
- Definition and history of content marketing — the old marketing paradigm, storytelling, today’s guiding content principles and best practice
- Context and relevance for events: how can event marketers leverage content to drive revenue and audience engagement?
Creating and encompassing a content marketing strategy for your event
- Establishing content marketing objectives
- Process: how to manage a content marketing strategy effectively and produce content for every step of the sales process
- 6 steps to put together and develop a working content strategy for events: research, create, publish, promote, convert, analyse
- Measuring the effectiveness and ROI for event content marketing activities
Content marketing practicalities
- Content audit: reviewing current content and what content can do for your event, where you can find it and how to disseminate it effectively
- Content marketing initiatives and activities: choosing and leveraging the most impactful content types, formats and channels for your audience, with particular focus on social media, e-marketing and all event stakeholders and influencers
- Content marketing secrets: a practical guide to making it work for your business — return to the workplace with a new focus on audience engagement and how to put an effective content strategy into action and motivate your team to help deliver it
- Practical breakout session: walking through the B2B content marketing process
B2B content marketing success stories: key learning’s and takeaways
- What we can learn from how successful company brands and communities are marketing themselves through great content initiatives
- Internal buy-in and overcoming objections to content marketing: engaging senior management and other integral teams to get behind your content marketing efforts
- The best use of content marketing before, during and after an event
This is a must attend course for all level of events marketers and business leaders wanting to stay up-to-date with the latest in researching, creating and implementing effective content marketing strategies for one or more events, and reaping the benefits of storytelling and fulfilling a two-way, year round conversation with B2B target audiences.
Please call us to find out about
in-house training or future dates
on +44 (0)20 8374 1712
One day: 09:00–17:00
£595 plus VAT for all commercial companies
£545 plus VAT for not-for-profit organisations
It was extremely useful. We are already starting to use some of the ideas and strategies that we discussed with Louisa in our marketing and are working on our overall strategy and processes.
Very participatory and brilliantly adjusted to the needs of everyone.
All major points covered and great takeaways, very relevant to our industry.