Digital marketing for eventsBuild brand awareness, reach a wider dataset and actively engage event audiences
Our Digital Marketing for Events course focuses on the specific opportunities for conferences and events presented by search engine optimisation (SEO), Google Ads/pay per click advertising (PPC) and social media. It covers how they should be practically used to build brand awareness, reach a wider dataset and actively engage event audiences.
This one-day course will help you ensure your event is highly ranked when people search related keywords, reach a new and targeted audience through PPC and then harness and convert your online community into live conference participants through social media.
Exploiting the power of SEO for Events
- Why SEO is so important and how it works
- Getting to grips with keywords, page ranking, trust & authority
- Keyword research analysis and tools
- Link building techniques and helping build your rankings
Using PPC to drive traffic to your site
- Optimising your PPC/AdWords campaign, to include keywords, bid strategy, ad copy and creative
- How to set up new campaigns for each event
- Writing effective ads to improve landing page conversion rates
- Ensuring conversation through strong calls to action and data capture
Optimising Social Media to build customer engagement
- Optimising your event social media profiles and output for increased sales and brand recognition
- Setting up and using a social media policy
- Deciding on social media channels and the benefits of each to reach your event audience and build a community
- Content to use before, during and after your event
- Tips for optimising engagement on social media
- Tracking and learning from key metrics
7 May 2020
We make a donation to the Woodland Trust for every course booking
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who are doing or expected to do these elements as part of their marketing role, but have learned the tools on the job and wish to work more optimally and expand their knowledge.
Highly relevant for marketers in conference or event companies, or those in smaller agencies or associations who host events and wish to optimise their marketing output. Beginner to intermediate level.
7 May 2020
6 October 2020
£595 plus VAT for all commercial companies
£545 plus VAT for not-for-profit organisations
One day: 09:00–17:00
7 May 2020
etc.venues, Marble Arch
86 Edgware Road
London, W2 2EA
Companies that invest in employee training enjoy 24% higher profit margin versus companies who don’t.