Linkedin Strategy and tools for Event ProfessionalsA practical course to get you going on Linkedin in 3 hours
This practical course, Linkedin strategy and tools, takes you through the steps needed to get the most out of Linkedin as an event professional. You will actually be working on Linkedin during the training, getting feedback from the trainer and developing an action plan to ensure you have the proven techniques to use LinkedIn to generate leads and meaningful contacts, enhance your reputation and grow your event and personal reputation.
- Fixing your profile to attract the dream connection you need
- Growing the network with potential stakeholders who become advocates of your expertise and your event
- Reaching out via non-spammy messaging and other ways of connecting with your target audience
- Content ideas, posting, commenting, and planning your content calendar (even if you don’t have the time to post every day)
- Get leads and introductions without the pushy way, and convert them to sponsors, attendees etc
- Supporting each other with engagement
Next online course:
Call for dates
£195 plus VAT for all commercial companies
£145 plus VAT for not-for-profit organisations
Post-course 1:1 follow-up
If after attending the training course, you would like to discuss particular areas relevant to you with the trainer, you can book a one hour 1:1 consultation, cost £195 (+ VAT). Book a follow-up consultation here.
Who should attend?
This course is relevant for all event professionals who are looking to use Linkedin to market their events or to promote their own reputation. The course works particularly well when run in-house for a team of event professionals.
Call for dates
Follow us on:
Companies that invest in employee training enjoy 24% higher profit margin versus companies who don’t.