Supercharge your conferences and events through Pay Per Click (PPC)Pay Per Click can drive up to 30% of your event attendance. Not getting those results? Never tried PPC? This is the event for you.
Good Pay Per Click (PPC) takes a careful balance of maths, machines and human context — not only that, but insight and experience in your specific sector. This course will guide you through the complex landscape of digital advertising and how to ensure your event delivers the best ROI possible.
What is PPC and why does my event need it?
- Understand the benefits of PPC; cost effective, easy to track, less wastage
- PPC done correctly should drive up to 30% of overall event KPIs
- Allows you to build new data
- Easy to manage budget in relation to results
How to determine ROI and expected results for event
- Creating failsafe conversion tracking (who registered, paid and attended) using Google Tag Manager
- Understand value per registration, attendee, exhibitor lead
- Acquire new data at a lower cost per lead, who have opted in as opposed to bought in
- Set realistic targets from day one, and calculate what could be achieved with extra budget
Campaign types and which platforms
- Which are the right platforms for you? Adwords, Bing, Facebook?
- Which campaign types should you use — search, remarketing, interests, job titles?
- What budget should you allocate per platform, how do you determine ROI?
Creating successful campaigns
- How do you determine audience universe size?
- Using specific targeting
- How to best utilise competitor targeting (without costing a fortune)
- Best practice for ad copy
- Best practice for creative
Common Issues (and how to fix them)
- Understanding Cost Per Acquisition — is it right for your sector?
- How to improve click through rates, conversion rates
- How to optimise a campaign
- Extra tips/tricks and early BETAs
We will close with case studies from the industry, as well as taking questions and can go into any attendees live accounts.
95% of our delegates would recommend our courses
Who should attend?
A training course for all marketers and conference and event professionals who want to get more from digital marketing and maximise the value of their pay per click spend.
One day: 09:00–17:00
Where and when?
This course is run as an in-house programme. Please call +44 (0)208 374 1712 if you would like further information.
Follow us on:
Retain your key staff
78% say training & development is the most important workplace policy.