Supercharge your conferences and events through Pay Per Click (PPC)Pay Per Click can drive up to 30% of your event attendance. Not getting those results? Never tried PPC? This is the event for you.
Good Pay Per Click (PPC) takes a careful balance of maths, machines and human context — not only that, but insight and experience in your specific sector. This course will guide you through the complex landscape of digital advertising and how to ensure your event delivers the best ROI possible.
Session 1 — Introduction, overview and tracking setup for PPC for Events — 3 hours
- An introduction to Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Instagram Ads and LinkedIn Ads in a cookie-less world of consent.
- Conversion Tracking configuration with Google Tag Manager (including enhanced conversions and micro conversions for Google Ads and advanced matching for web in Facebook)
- Audience and pixel configuration with consent management
Session 2 — Search Campaign Setup for your Event — 2 hours
- Setting up search campaigns with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising (including remarketing and audiences)
Session 3 — Social Campaign Setup for your Event — 2 hours
- Setting up social campaigns with Instagram Ads and LinkedIn Ads (including remarketing and audiences)
Session 4 — Campaign optimisation and management for your events — 3 hours
- Search campaign management and optimisation
- Social ad campaign management and optimisation
95% of our delegates would recommend our courses
Who should attend?
A training course for all marketers and conference and event professionals who want to get more from digital marketing and maximise the value of their pay per click spend.
One day: 09:00–17:00
Where and when?
This course is run as an in-house programme. Please call +44 (0)208 374 1712 if you would like further information.
Follow us on:
Retain your key staff
78% say training & development is the most important workplace policy.