The Power of Video in Event Marketing— a Media House half-day Workshop
Using videos in marketing is one of the key trends for 2019 — and event marketing is no exception. There are plenty of amazing statistics showing the impact of video;
- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words (Forrester Research)
- 72% of businesses say video has improved their conversion rate (Wyzowl)
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a company after viewing a video (Forbes)
- Video content is shared 20 x more than other content formats in the LinkedIn feed (LinkedIn)
This workshop focuses on the specific opportunities for conferences and events presented by video marketing. Learn how to use video to grab attention, engage your audience, increase delegate numbers, market and increase SEO.
- Why online video has become one of the most effective marketing tools
- Incorporating video into your event content marketing strategy – social media clips, vlogs, event previews, event highlights …
- Grabbing attention with your event videos
- Video to boost customer conversions and increase retention rates
- Using video to drive SEO for your event
- Developing your event videos for the mobile user
- Maximising and encouraging social shares of your video
- Optimising video for different platforms -linkedin, twitter, youtube
- Understanding what videos work when
- The practicalities of producing event videos
- Testing in video marketing
- Data and analytics for video marketing
- The ROI of using video in your event marketing strategy
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all event marketing professionals who want to discover how to use to video to increase the performance of their marketing spend.
This is a half day workshop so you can get back to the office with plenty of time to implement your learnings.
Half day: 09:00–12:30
Where and when?
This course is run as an in-house programme. Please call +44 (0)208 374 1712 if you would like further information.
72% of businesses say video has improved their conversion rate.