Pivoting to Virtual AwardsDeveloping successful and commercial virtual awards
The show must go on. Now, more than ever, it is essential that we continue to recognise the achievements around us. However, if you’re not sure how to continue your awards program remotely, without physical events, our training course has been developed to give you the practical skills and know-how.
Plus, our course Pivoting to Virtual Awards will show you how running a virtual event is not only possible, it can also be financially successful and a new way to create value for your sponsors, entrants and attendees.
5 Benefits of attending this training course:
- A template for understanding the value virtual awards can create for all your stakeholders and communities
- A toolkit for building sponsor packages & maximising revenue for virtual awards
- A checklist for evaluating different tech platforms
- A comprehensive year-round virtual awards marketing plan
- A risk management checklist for a virtual awards programme
Online course outline
Session 1: How to design an engaging virtual awards experience | 2pm–3:30pm (GMT)
- Breaking down the value created by awards for entrants, attendees, sponsors
- Re-building the awards cycle on digital platforms
- Creating an appealing proposition for all participants
- Examples of good practice
Session 2: How to build a commercially viable virtual awards programme | 2pm–3:30pm (GMT)
- Creating valuable sponsor propositions
- Delivering value to entrants
- Creating an attendee experience worth paying for
- Generating valuable content post event
- Managing programme costs – how your P&L will change
Session 3: How to market and deliver a professional virtual awards programme | 2pm–3:30pm (GMT)
- What questions to ask when selecting online platforms
- Managing the risks of online events – checklists
- Marketing a virtual awards event
Great insight on running Virtual Awards, learning and sharing on processes and having an understanding of what works in a virtual format. The trainer was excellent, knowledgable and aided group discussions and interactions.
Next online course:
Call for dates
Three 1.5 hour sessions spread across a week. Introductions to your fellow attendees. Full delegate notes available before each session. Opportunities for Q&A throughout.
All attendees who complete the course satisfactorily, will receive a certificate.
£395 (+ VAT) for all commercial companies
£295 (+ VAT) for not-for-profit organisations
Post-course 1:1 follow-up
If after attending the training course, you would like to discuss particular areas relevant to you with the trainer, you can book a one hour 1:1 consultation, cost £195 (+ VAT). Book a follow-up consultation here.
Who should attend?
This course is for Event and Award Professionals in media and event businesses, professional associations, membership organisations who run live awards events.
Call for dates
Follow us on:
Training is great value for money
Companies that invest in employee training enjoy 24% higher profit margins versus companies that don’t.
Great course. Very interesting and a great eye opener. Being shown case studies of the number of extra online delegates achieved was excellent.
Conference Producer, Select BioSciences
Excellent food for thought. Reinforces what we are doing. Great to have time to think and reflect
Deputy Director, Euromoney Conferences