Maximise exhibition salesEssential techniques for increasing Exhibition Sales
Maximise Exhibition Sales is designed to give you the skills needed to maximise your exhibition revenue — from understanding the exhibition value proposition to getting past the gatekeeper and closing the deal. It will examine how you can build a persuasive case and overcome objections even in the hardest markets. It is designed to give you the techniques you need to build long lasting profitable relationships with your exhibitions.
Understanding why clients exhibit
- the exhibition value proposition
- managing the exhibition sales cycle
Identifying new exhibitor prospects
- mapping different exhibitor types and their decision making process
- creative sources for identifying new prospects and leads
Top tips for getting past the gate keeper
- knowing when to call
- new ideas for managing the gate keeper
- refine telesales techniques
Opening your sales pitch confidently and engaging the contact
- recognising the reasons for buyer resistance and strategies to overcome them
- establishing yours and the exhibition credibility
- building a customer focused agenda
Building a persuasive case for exhibiting
- articulating the value of exhibiting
- matching the exhibition with customer needs
Overcoming objections to exhibiting
- classic objections and top tips to overcome them
- the LIARS formula
Closing techniques to win the booking
- proven methods for closing the booking and winning the booking
- building strong on going relationships
All attendees who complete the course satisfactorily, will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is for exhibition sales staff with up to four years experience. We also run an advanced exhibition sales course which is run as an in-house programme, please call 020 8374 1712 to find out more.
Follow us on:
One of the top three non-financial motivators, 76% of employees want clear opportunities for growth.
Join our mailing list to hear about new course dates and special offers
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
James and I are demonstrating a renewed energy and vigour in our efforts to sell sponsorships for our events.
Director of Conference Sponsorship,
96% of attendees recommend our courses
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I thoroughly enjoyed this course; I thought the trainer, venue and organization was superb.