Standing out & engaging in online meetings & virtual eventsShowcase your work and stand out amongst peers is in virtual meetings
In our new world of working remotely, one of the few opportunities we get to showcase our work and stand out amongst peers is in virtual meetings, but it’s all too easy to fade into the background when those who shout the loudest tend to dominate the meeting.
In this webinar we explore how to boost your personal impact in online meetings, including:
- Getting the set up right — lighting, background, camera angle
- How to prepare for an online meeting or virtual event to give yourself the best opportunity to shine
- How to present with impact in an online meeting — tips for presenting online, interacting with your audience and practical ideas for maintaining engagement
- Tips on how to contribute on a video call if you are an introvert / extrovert
- How to speak with gravitas and be engaging on a video call — voice, tone and language
Excellent session. Easy to follow, Very useful, practical and easy to implement suggestions and ideas to follow up, e.g. equipment.
Next online course:
Call for dates
9:30am to 11:00am (GMT)
£125 (+ VAT)
Post-course 1:1 follow up
If after attending the training course, you would like to discuss particular areas relevant to you with the trainer, you can book a one hour 1:1 consultation, cost £195 (+ VAT). Book a follow-up consultation here.
All attendees who complete the course satisfactorily, will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is relevant for everyone who is taking part in video meetings or virtual events. The course works particularly well when run in-house for a team.
Call for dates
Follow us on:
Training is great value for money
Companies that invest in employee training enjoy 24% higher profit margins versus companies that don’t.
Great course. Very interesting and a great eye opener. Being shown case studies of the number of extra online delegates achieved was excellent.
Conference Producer, Select BioSciences
Excellent food for thought. Reinforces what we are doing. Great to have time to think and reflect
Deputy Director, Euromoney Conferences