Our training course calendar95% of our delegates rate our courses good or very good
Our upcoming courses
Online training dates 2020
Make the most of extra time you have now, to refocus and improve skills, discover new knowledge and expertise. All of our training courses can be delivered online and have been structured into easily managed “chunks” with coursework included. Public online courses are listed below, but please do contact us about delivering any of our programmes to your staff online.
8 + 9 + 10 December
19 + 20 + 21 January 2021
16 + 17 + 18 February 2021
9 + 10 December
13 January + 10 February 2021
Key benefits of Live online learning
- Progress with fellow participants as you would in a classroom
- Over 15% price advantage, plus travel budget savings for overseas participants
- Conduct Q&A with course directors in real time
- Interactive format including breakouts, group discussions, real-time collaborative exercises and sharing of results
- Engage in live tests and polling, get immediate results and evaluations
- Controlled environment with speaker managing the Q&A and discussions
The Media House is closely monitoring the continuing developments pertaining to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We want to assure colleagues planning to attend our upcoming training courses that safety and security are our top priorities.
All public courses have been cancelled until further notice. The Media House is tracking all travel restrictions issued by the UK Government, as well as information from the Chief Medical Officer and the World Health Organisation (WHO). We will provide further updates as events warrant. Colleagues who have questions can contact us at email@example.com or by phone 0208 374 1712.