New strategies and techniques for
MARKETING FOR EVENT VENUES
Discover the latest tools to boost your venue marketing
Venue hire is a competitive business — whether you are a unique venue, wedding venue, hotel or major conference centre you want clients to choose your venue rather than your competitors.
Which means you need to generate interest, raise the profile, and drive traffic to your website, and ultimately, to your venue.
To do that, you need a robust and effective marketing strategy, using all the very latest digital marketing tools as well as the more traditional ways of showcasing your venue.
This course has been specifically designed for venue marketing professionals and will give you expert advice, peer to peer benchmarking and a practical marketing toolkit for your venue.
Boosting search engine rankings and growing your venue’s organic visibility through SEO
- Gaining insights into the needs and interests of your potential customers
- Getting to grips with keywords, page ranking, trust & authority
- Learning how to identify untapped, high-volume search term opportunities
- Optimising your web pages, titles, tags and content for search engines
- Creating content that ranks on Google’s first page
- Creative strategies for securing high-authority backlinks
Driving targeted traffic to your event venue via Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Determining the optimum advertising channel for your venue
- Writing effective ads to improve landing page conversion rates
- Optimising your landing pages for conversions
- Tracking the return on investment of your advertising efforts
Optimising Social Media to build customer engagement
- Deciding on social media channels and the benefits of each to reach clients and build a community
- Optimising your event social media profiles and output for increased sales and brand recognition
- Setting up and using a social media policy for your venue
- Tips for optimising engagement on social media
- Tracking and learning from key metrics
Showcasing your Event Venue
- Venue listing sites
- Trade shows and exhibitions
- Hosting showcases
- Building partnerships with key industry suppliers
- Updating your venue photography – 3D photography and virtual tours
Who should attend?
This course is designed for venue marketing professionals and management who are looking to develop a practical toolkit of techniques to market their conference and event space.
One day: 09:00–17:00
When and where?
This course is run as an in-house programme. Please call +44 (0)208 374 1712 if you would like further information.
Follow us on:
Studies prove that employees who experience regular training are:
- more invested in the success of the business and its goals & more LOYAL
- better performers & increased in confidence leading to IMPROVED RESULTS