Virtual and hybrid conferencesDeveloping and profiting from virtual events
Discover how you can integrate ‘virtual’ events into your conference portfolio. Whether you are looking at developing hybrid conferences to sit alongside your existing events or creating stand alone virtual conferences, this new training programme will give you all the information you need to develop a ‘virtual’ strategy as well as the nuts and bolts of how to implement it.
Case studies will be used throughout the Virtual and Hybrid conferences training to demonstrate how virtual events can profitably complement your existing conference business.
- Size and scope of the market
- The development story, and future trends
- The drivers and research you need to know about
- What’s available today
- Definition of terms
- Vendor selection – what’s out there and how to select what’s right for your business
Why Virtual? Integrating virtual into your existing conference model
- Pros and cons of virtual
- Stand-alone or integrated?
- Messages for stakeholders
- Creating YOUR V & H strategy
The practicalities of developing virtual and hybrid conferences
- Price structures
- The cannibalization issue
- Technology fears – real or imaginary
- Project management of virtual events
- Evolving conferences into hybrid events
- Attracting new audiences
- New skills and competences – and what no longer matters
- Managing speakers and presenters
Case Studies of successful virtual and hybrid events
- Examples from UK and USA
- Issues, barriers and successes
- Learning from the leaders
Developing compelling content for a virtual conference
- Similarities and differences in the virtual and hybrid world
- The new essential role needed for a hybrid event
- What delegates really want in the hybrid world
- Marketing of the hybrid message
- Generating sponsorship revenue for virtual conferences
- Weighing up the investment issues
- Communicating savings to delegates and stakeholders
Measuring and managing ROI of virtual and hybrid conferences
- Tools and techniques
95% of our delegates would recommend our courses
Who should attend?
This course is designed for an individual who is:
- Involved in developing or implementing virtual or hybrid conferences
- A conference or event manager who is evaluating whether virtual or hybrid events are feasible for their business
One day: 09:00–17:00
Where and when?
This course is run as an in-house programme. Please call +44 (0)208 374 1712 if you would like further information.
Training is great value for money
Companies that invest in employee training enjoy 24% higher profit margins versus companies that don’t.
Great course. Very interesting and a great eye opener. Being shown case studies of the number of extra online delegates achieved was excellent.
Conference Producer, Select BioSciences
Excellent food for thought. Reinforces what we are doing. Great to have time to think and reflect
Deputy Director, Euromoney Conferences